Account manager specialising in Service Provider Partner business. In this role you will manage an existing set of accounts. Working closing with customers you will advise on licensing agreements such as Microsoft SPLA, VMware vCAN, Citrix CSP, as well as Microsoft CSP and Azure. As well as licensing an important part of this role will be to offer and sell the entireSoftcat portfolio of products, to include datacentre infrastructure, networking and Security, software asset management, professional services etc.
- Manage, grow, and develop an existing set of customer accounts
- Work closely with vendors to identify new opportunities within accounts, to include call out days and other sales incentives
- Become a licensing expert for Service Providers and the various Service Provider License agreements
- Manage renewals and relevant agreement contracts
- Working as part of the team ensure smooth running of monthly reporting
- Sell additional services and products into partner base working closely with Softcat specialist teams
- Attend industry events representing the team to develop new business
About Partner Services
The Softcat Partner Services team specialise in resale and distribution to the Data Centre, Service Provider and ISV market. Our core competency is in MSP licensing which is used as the basis to promote and sell the entire Softcat portfolio of products into our customers.
With ‘Datacentre’ and ‘Cloud’ being two of the fastest growing areas in IT right now, and due to the growth in the business, we are looking to recruit a new Account Manager to join the team.
The ideal candidate will have well rounded sales skills and an excellent understanding of the various licensing and infrastructure vendors. Importantly the ideal candidate must be able to work well as a team and deliver first class customer service to our customers
Passion. Intelligence. Fun. Responsible; these are the core values which define Softcat. We are one of the UK’s leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. The business is based on two key principles: outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction- both of which inspire our flexible, friendly approach to business. For more information about Softcat please visit: www.softcat.com.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.