HelloFresh are on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home-cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals – we deliver to your door all of the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europe’s fastest growing startup, but at just six years in we’re the industry leader. Along the way, we’ve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide, and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online – food and grocery.
We have a ‘hands-on’ internship available, focusing on Sampling and Partnership development, working between our Operations and Marketing teams, and providing exposure across all functions in a thriving e-commerce business. The role will be versatile – with no day the same, and you won’t be afraid to get stuck in where needed!
What you’ll do:
- You will manage and implement in-box sampling for HelloFresh across the UK – you will manage the process from outreach to implementation, working closely with our Marketing and Operations teams.
- You will open doors into relevant brands and agencies.
- You will negotiate commercial and operationally sustainable deals with brands and agencies.
- You will develop a strong understanding of your prospects’ businesses, needs, expectations, and requirements.
- You will drive deals forward to close and continue to develop relationships post-sell.
- You will analyse on-going operations and define best-practice structures to improve Sampling efficiency and function.
Who you are:
- Degree qualified from top tier university.
- Organised and effectively able to manage a sales pipeline.
- A self-starter with the drive to excel in an autonomous environment.
- A strong communicator and relationship builder.
- Able to act fast and learn quickly.
- Ambitious and persistent and will drive deals to close.
- Confident making decisions (backed up with whatever data is available).
- Willing to get your hands dirty yet able to see the big picture
- Proficient with Google Docs, Sheets and Drive.
- Optimistic, driven, conscientious and resilient, with a great sense of humour.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Free local gym access (after probation)
- Breakfast everyday
- Desk beers every Friday
- Pension scheme contribution
- Fantastic social activities (we once transformed our office into a multilevel, mini golf course!)
So, if this sounds like you – apply now!
Are you up for a challenge?Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.