Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30 – 17.30, Saturday mornings on rota
Benefits: Monthly sales bonus, 22 days annual holiday.
Our client is a nationwide automotive Trailer and Towbar company who urgently require an experienced Parts Advisor for their Cardiff store. This is an excellent opportunity offering training and development together with long term career prospects. Your role will be to assist in the day to day running of the Store and to help achieve sales targets by serving customers in a professional manner.
- To process the daily cash paperwork and prepare banking including petty cash.
- To monitor stock movements and deliveries. To raise invoices/credit notes accurately.
- To perform any general admin duties as required.
- To actively sell and promote all trailers/parts/etc
- To serve customers either at the counter, off site or on the telephone.
- To advise and take orders for trailer hire / towbar fitting and liaise with workshop team.
- To be trained and drive a Fork Lift Truck if required.
- Previous motor trade experience.
- At least 12 months experience in a customer facing role eg. trade counter, parts advisor, service desk, etc.
- Able to work to sales targets.
- Full driving licence is essential
To apply please send your up to date CV to Totec today or call our team for more details.
Urgent vacancy, looking to interview immediately
Motor Trade / Automotive Vacancies / Sales / Service Advisor / Trade Counter / Retail / Parts Advisor / Service Desk / Customer Facing
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.