As leaders within the automotive aftermarket, we have an excellent opportunity for a Parts Sales Advisor based within our SAS, Middlesbrough Branch.
We are looking for an outgoing Sales Advisor with excellent interpersonal and communications skills, who will contribute towards achieving branch and individual sales targets through developing sound customer relationships and applying effective sales techniques.
As the Sales Advisor you will be proactive and positive towards branch and company promotions and initiatives, leading on our aim to be the best supplier, employer, and customer within our industry.
Main duties include:
- Working within the sales team on sales of product promotions by answering telephone queries and dealing with electronic queries
- Fully satisfy customer needs in respect of any part orders, respects, or queries they may have.
- Contribute to a positive team performance whilst working on personal benchmarks to optimise personal performance and work on sale product promotions.
- Liaise with the Distribution Co-ordinator as required ensuring delivery requirements to customers are met.
- Develop knowledge of products through study of internal literature.
- Use E-learning portal to improve performance.
The ideal candidate will have experience in telesales and/or customer service, ideally gained in a fast-paced sales-driven environment.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Able to work well and deliver results under pressure.
- Organised with great attention to detail.
- Customer focussed.
- Dynamic, outgoing, and energetic
- Target driven, motivated by sales and able to deal with rejection.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- A team player with the ability to also work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT Literate
- Knowledge of car parts and MAM/Allicat are desirable.
Competitive + opportunity to earn a performance related bonus.
45 (average) hours per week, Monday to Friday, including alternate Saturday working
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays (and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served)
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension
- Internal Development Programmes
- Career progression
How to Apply
If you feel that you have the skills required for this role and would like to enhance your career, please click on the apply button now!
Please note, due to the high volumes of applicants that we receive, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application; please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.