Salary: £26,000 – £30,000
Bonuses: 10% Bonus and other additional payments based on business development and profit.
Due to our continued growth, our client is looking for an experienced Parts Sales Executive to join their team.
Ideally you will have worked in the commercial automotive industry and understand selling car or commercial vehicle parts to trade customers.
Parts Sales Executive Job Details:
– Maintaining excellent customer relationships
– Identifying and developing lasting relationships with new customers
– Actively pursue lapsed customers
– Identifying and analysing customer spend vs potential and agree action plans
– Generate your own weekly meeting schedule and monthly standardised visit reports
– Work closely with regional and branch staff to assist in developing and implementing local sales
– Maintaining your own product knowledge and awareness of competitor activity
– Support branch management to improve customer loyalty, sales penetration and aftersales turnover
Parts Sales Executive requirements & experience:
– Good parts sector knowledge
– Understanding of parts sales and retail operations
– Customer focus and good interpersonal skills
– Ability and willingness to take ownership of any issues relating to the department
– Ability to work on own initiative without supervision
– Experience in automotive retail business
– Proactively selling in a commercial environment
If you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this Parts Sales Executive role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Jamie at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 for further information.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.