Due to increased work my client a large commercial vehicle franchise group are seeking to employ an experienced Parts Sales Supervisor for their Spalding branch.
Parts Sales Supervisor Job Role
- To organise and operate you’re appointed sections of the Parts department so as to produce the optimum profit, whilst providing the highest standard of quality and service to the customer.
- To utilise the tools available to promote and encourage growth of the parts department and give support to the Parts Sales Manager and Representative.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the department, maintaining high levels of morale among staff and ensuring maximum co-operation within the department and with other departments both within the depot and the Group as a whole.
- To ensure staffing levels are adequate for your area of responsibility.
- To ensure safe working practices are in operation, appropriate signs are displayed and all equipment meets legislative requirements; reporting any equipment that does not and removing it until repaired / replaced.
- Provide adequate supervision to ensure that all administrative and sales disciplines are carried out efficiently and effectively, paying particular attention to standards and departmental procedures.
In order to be considered for this Parts Sales Supervisor role you must have previous experience in a Parts Supervisor or Advisor role.
If you are interested in this Parts Sales Supervisor position please apply via this advert, or for more information please call Tom Kingsbury at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.