We are looking for an experienced Insurance Account Handler to provide a first class service and support to our Personal Insurance clients. The role will include new policy sales, servicing of existing customers, and working to retain renewals.
This exciting office based role will appeal to a highly professional individual with strong relationship building, sales, and account management skills who is seeking to join a successful team and develop their career.
- Servicing of existing customers with retention of renewals to achieve company income targets in accordance with company procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Respond to enquiries from clients and insurers and ensure that all information is obtained and communicated in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Identify the clients requirements, obtain quotations, advise the most appropriate terms and cover and to discuss any additional covers to ensure that all the insurance needs are met.
- Ensure that all paper files and/or system records are up to date and accurate following all client contact.
- Manage the departmental diary system
- Identify and convert sales and cross sales opportunities
- Provide professional and accurate customer service
- Check all insurance documentation is correct
- Resolve queries and issues raised with all customers
- Capture data accurately
Skills & Experience:
- Previous insurance broking experience required
- Proven sales and/or account management experience via telephone and email
- Able to demonstrate ambition and desire to succeed
- Professional manner
- Customer service orientated
Why work at Watkin Davies
- Family run, independent business
- Focus on customer service
- Friendly atmosphere
- Social events calendar
- Pension scheme
- Health care package
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.