Our client is a world renowned pharmaceutical company and they’re looking to recruit a Customer Service/Sales Executive to join their team, based in their beautiful offices near Marlow.
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to begin your career in the lucrative world of pharmaceutical sales – without previous pharma or medical sales experience!
The successful candidate will have previous sales, telesales or business development experience and will be used to working to targets whilst providing an excellent level of customer service.
Medical training will be provided and the client will pay for each candidate to take the ABPI qualification(worth £885). Each candidate has 2 years in which to complete this due to industry requirements.
- To assist and support the Vaccines Senior Customer Service/Telesales Executives with day to day activities and to sell the required flu vaccine target to the designated territory by excelling in sales and customer service calls to healthcare professionals
- To ensure that all existing and prospective customers are managed to the highest possible ideals of customer service
- To fully and accurately manage and utilise all systems for efficient business and key account management
- To effectively and fully plan the territory and the role for the maximum business retention as well as growth and report thereon
- Throughout the season maintaining contact with all accounts which have already placed orders on the system (both existing and prospective) and confirming their on-going or changing order requirements as required
- To process all incoming orders (by phone/fax or email) onto the sales order system immediately and no later than the close of business day of the receipt.
- To ensure all orders are entered accurately, and to frequently cleanse the sales order system so that all account and order details are complete, correct and up-to-date
- Organise appropriate and efficient delivery schedules on behalf of customers and enter them onto the sales order system
- To answer all incoming customer enquiries (and messages left) immediately and responding to them quickly, efficiently and appropriately, ideally on the day of receipt
- To log all incoming customer requests for vaccine returns
- Previous sales, business development or telesales experience required
- IT literate and able to pick up systems quickly
- Bright, keen to study for the ABPI qualification
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.