Ginger recruitment is working with one of the leading Plant Hire Companies in the North of England who are looking for a Sales Manager to look after their Yorkshire region; the role will involve taking full ownership and control of sales within the area. The ideal candidate will be expected to manage a portfolio of client accounts and to support and lead growth in the Hire Industry; both maximising their current accounts and developing new business.
– Contribute to monthly sales goals through new business development and maximising current accounts
– Taking full control of sales in the Yorkshire region
– Travelling to clients and discussing their requirements
– Prospect and contact potential customers
– Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
– Ideally have experience working a regional sales environment within the Hire Industry
– Be able to demonstrate the ability to build new customer relationships successfully
– Must be from a Plant Hire background
– Experience of selling Hire Industry products
– Maintain relationships with existing customers
– Have excellent organisational skills, and manage your own time effectively
– Be up to a reasonable standard on the computer
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.