Do you want to work for a creative, fun and family owned and run business? Pentagon Play specialises in helping schools/nurseries to develop their outdoor learning environments. We are the market leaders in school and nursery playground design and are a modern, exciting and fast-growing business in South Gloucestershire. We take a consultative approach to working with our customers to provide curriculum-based outdoor play solutions.
We have worked hard to build a fantastic team and we truly believe in a hardworking and an enjoyable workplace. Our ‘Rules of Play’ ensure we respect one another, feeling empowered to develop to our potential.
We have an existing Sales Support team and due to the growth of the company, we require an additional Customer Enquiry Coordinator to join our expanding team.
What the job entails?
The role is to work within the Sales Support team, under the careful direction of the Customer Enquiry Manager. You will become the first point of contact for our valued customers. This will involve building rapport and handling communications via the phone, emails, website and our online website chat help desk (TIDIO).
In a nutshell, your role will be to triage the customers’ enquiry and qualify whether it is a suitable meeting for our Sales Consultants to visit.
You will be fully supported with the appropriate training given, to fulfil the following tasks:
- The first point of contact handling enquiries over the phone
- Dealing with online enquires from the company’s website
- Interacting with customers online via their live website chat help desk (TIDIO)
- Corresponding in a timely fashion with customers via email
- Opportunity to secure sales orders over the phone and from submitting Tender proposals
- Conversion of enquires from various sources into sales meetings and/or telequotes
- Ensuring strong correspondence with the sales consultant team
- Maintaining our CRM system to keep up to date records and information on each enquiry
- Ensure the careful recording of data on various variables and reporting to Internal Sales Manager
- Careful and effective scheduling of diaries for our expanding Sales Consultant Team
- Assisting at conferences to promote the company and gain new sales meetings
- Liaising with other departments to ensure exceptional customer service is maintained.
Who are we looking for?
Ultimately, we are looking for a quick learner, who is a confident communicator on the phone and is proactive and positive in their approach to work. We would love someone who enjoys a healthy lifestyle and already has empathy for children and their outdoor learning.
We require at least a C at GCSE/ O level English and Maths to apply and any IT/Word qualifications would be desirable. Prior experience in a similar role and/or knowledge of the National Curriculum and targets for 0 – 11-year olds in England and Wales and the UK play Industry would be advantageous.
- Strong customer care and account management skills via phone and e-mail
- A proven track record in sales and telesales.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good computer skills – ideally with Windows 10 and Microsoft 365 experience.
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Good administrative skills and a quick and competent typist.
- Ability to work well as part of a sub team and the wider team.
- Strong knowledge of UK geography and competent on using Google Maps
- Able to navigate and confidently use Google Earth whilst on the phone to a customer.
- Job Title: Customer Enquiry Coordinator
- Contract Type: Full-time, permanent
- Place of Work: Thornbury, South Gloucestershire
- Salary: £18,000 – £21,000 (dependent on experience)
- Holiday Entitlement: 32 days of paid holiday per year and after your 6-month probation, you will be eligible for the company bonus.
- Hours: 37.5 hours a week. We are flexible on working times.
- Start Date: ASAP
Here at Pentagon Play, we are all about the person, to make your application stand out, feel free to phone the office or perhaps post your application into us!
The interview process will involve a telephone interview, face to face interview and a trial day.
Apply by email to email@example.com with the job title as the email subject, attaching your CV.
Please note: we are not accepting any agency applications for this role.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.