We are looking for a highly motivated and driven Implementation/Post Sales Consultant for an exciting client based in Milton Keynes. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Consultant to join an expanding team within a well established and expanding business.
The successful Implementation Consultant will mainly be involved in the management and on boarding of new clients and act as the primary contact for clients throughout the on boarding process.
We are looking for a self-motivated, organised and highly ambitious Post Sales Consultant, with great time management and organisational skills. Candidates must have good communication skills and the confidence to build and manage relationships with both clients and colleagues.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to communicate effectively and appropriately
• Excellent facilitation skills and experience of leading Customer engagements.
• Ability to provide research and presentations for client strategy and pre-sales support
• Strong organisational and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate confidently and diplomatically at all levels
• Able to work under pressure, managing numerous tasks simultaneously whilst adhering to strict timescales.
• Ability to maintain successful and productive long term relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Must display commercial acumen
• Must be willing to travel to client sites as required (including overnight stays)
• Strong attention to detail and be prepared to challenge the norm
• Strong administration skills and analytical skills that can be put to good use in support of positive decision making
• Be the primary point of contact for clients through-out the onboarding process
• Provide guidance, assistance, and support for clients in the solution configuration
• Have deep product knowledge and supporting business need knowledge
• Interpret customer needs and aligning them against product, solution and engagement scope / capabilities, calling on change management processes when required
• Pro-actively engage with existing clients
• Author high quality documentation that supports downstream and/or ongoing activities
• Support the sales team to sell to new customers as well as aiding the identification and progression of opportunities in existing clients
• Contribute to the estimation and planning processes for client engagements
• Facilitate client workshops, driving out business needs and / or demonstrating solution functionality
• Take ownership of appropriate client relationships, being a conduit for any assistance or clarifications required
• Support and develop the positive team working culture within all engagements
• Undertake administrative tasks as required as part of your day to day activities
• Proven experience of leading customer engagements in terms of identify and shaping key software requirements and processes.
• Degree relevant to the role preferred
• 5 years plus experience in a professional services / IT environment with applied knowledge of software lifecycle principles and methodologies
• Strong documentation skills using the appropriate tools
• MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• MS Visio
• Experience of working with minimal guidance and ability to demonstrate initiative
It is essential that all Consultants have first class communication skills – written and verbal, time management, client care skills, well organised, show initiative, work to strict deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
For the successful candidate, we offer a competitive package along with excellent career opportunities.
The office is based in Milton Keynes and can be easily reached from Luton, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Bedford, Northampton, Buckingham and Aylesbury.
For more information please contact Graham Feegan on email@example.com or call 07787 227 079
IT Executive Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.