xDesign are building a marketing team to enable our brand to keep growing at scale. We are looking for an experienced PPC and SEO Specialist to drive this next phase of growth. Your mission will be to maximise the number of organisations choosing xDesign as a digital solutions partner through the optimisation of our marketing technology, processes and tools.
Reporting directly to the Lead Marketing Strategist, the PPC and SEO Specialist works closely with the team to provide data and insight into current performance, design and deliver iterative improvement to our SEO and PPC activities and automate the marketing workflow.
- You will plan and drive our SEO and organic search term strategy, use keyword data and analytics to help inform the Content Marketing team and provide data insights into our overall marketing strategy
- You will plan and execute effective Paid Search campaigns closely managing the budgets, traffic, data and ultimately present the KPIs.
- Promote content through paid social and manage the spend vs traffic acquisition cost, using the data to make value-driven decisions
- Implement a marketing automation workflow that utilises the great content written by our Content Marketing specialists to automate the publishing, creating segmentation of data and applying on-going lead scoring
- Be knowledgeable and up to date about trends in online marketing and SEM
- Run A/B and multivariable testing of ads and landing pages
- Responsible for the optimisation and user experience of content across all platforms.
Who we are looking for:
- Strong background of a digital marketing role, ideally in a B2B focused organisation.
- You are analytical and ensure that every action you take has data and insight to back it up
- Expertise in Marketing technology – AdWords, Google Analytics, and webmaster tools etc
- Good understanding of SEO and PPC landscape, with experience implementing campaigns.
- Experience designing and developing an automated marketing workflow (Nice to have, but not essential)
Help us build great products. Inspire those around you.
xDesign is a ~60 person digital product development agency based in the centre of Edinburgh. As an agency that has established in-house Product, Design, Engineering and Quality functions over the past 10 years, we pride ourselves on our unique ability to constructively challenge clients in order to deliver the best products possible. We’re a team focused on value and innovation offering digital solutions to a wide variety of sectors, for some of the UK’s largest organisations using the latest mobile and web technologies.
Normally, we’re based in our office in central Edinburgh, though currently, the whole team is working remotely. We’re continuing our hiring and onboarding, as well as finding alternative ways to stay connected and enjoy activities together from our virtual pub quizzes to weekly challenges and competitions.
This position will not be suitable for a fully remote candidate, so must be based in, or willing to relocate to Edinburgh (and have full rights to work in the UK)
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.