Are you an experienced marketing executive with strong experience of PPC, SEO and Paid Search?
Are you looking for an exciting new role with opportunity for growth and progression within a small team?
You Must have a Minimum of one years experience with Paid Search or a certificate in Google Search Ads if your experience is less than one year.
- Strong Excel skills – Pivot tables, Vlookups etc. You will need to be able to produce reports and work with large datasets.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with SEO and Search Ads management and optimisation on Google and Bing.
- Experience with Paid Search campaigns.
- Dealt with multi-channel strategies.
- Highly analytical with excellent problem solving skills.
- Fluent in English plus another European language desirable.
- A good understanding of Performance Marketing KPIs: Impression Share, CTR, CVR, LTV and more.
- A proven track record of optimising global campaigns, preferably within a European country, US or Australia.
The successful PPC Executive should be a self-tarter that is excited at the prospect of owning and implementing new strategies with an active interest in technology and testing. It would be desirable to our client that the new PPC Executive has experience in SA360 / SA360 Inventory Management.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented, driven and tenacious PPC Executive to join an expanding company based in Southend-on-Sea. If this sounds like the role for you, we’re keen to speak with you!!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.