Central Employment are delighted to be selected by a growing and dedicated Digital agency as they look to hire a PPC Manager. Reporting to the Director and other Operational personnel, the PPC Manager will be tasked to manage a small team of PPC Executives and lead on key client Paid Search accounts.
The Head of PPC has the overall responsibility for the performance of the PPC team and the key accounts they manage. Working closely with the Directors the successful candidate will help to shape the strategy and direction of the service and the accounts within their remit on ensuring the ongoing improvement in performance and growth across a broad reach of Paid Search platforms. They are responsible for the ongoing & proactive communication of their own clients as well as ensuring our own internal best practises are been met. They will work closely with all members of the PPC team to improve their skills and delivery through training and strong leadership. We’re looking for a dedicated PPC professional who is keen to progress their career to the next level.
Head of PPC main responsibilities:
- Overseeing the performance of all clients and the overall P&L
- Oversee PPC Executives, their performance, training and improvement
- Overall responsibility for client performance
- Provide a first-class service through honest, transparent and valued ongoing communication with clients
- Responsible for the retention of the client portfolio
- Must Google AdWords Qualified in Search, Shopping, Mobile & Display
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Paid Search with a track record of demonstrable performance and client growth.
- Must be a confident and clear communicator and be prepared to ‘take the bull by the horns’ with client communication.
Please contact retained Specialist Digital / Search Consultant Greg Phipps to discuss this role on 0191 2324816 / 07889821667 or email email@example.com
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.