Our client is an award-winning organisation who specialise in the manufacture and distribution of a large product portfolio, including coatings and adhesives to a wide range of commercial clients. Due to continued investment and growth, they are now looking to acquire the services of a technically minded, Export Sales Manager to develop new routes to market as well as manage an existing customer base made up of both end users and a distribution network. This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a challenge and develop markets where you will receive significant rewards. The role is primarily home based with regular international travel, as well as regular meetings at the organisation’s HQ in Leamington Spa.
- Develop new routes to market in international prospects through regular face to face meetings, networking opportunities and trade events
- Research into potential clients and set appointments to present the company’s product portfolio, discuss upcoming projects and deliver solutions
- Identifying leads with both end users and distributors to ensure a healthy sales pipeline at all times
- Liaise with internal sales departments to ensure accurate proposals and quotations are presented to your clients
- Manage a project from initial briefing through to successful delivery, liaising with internal procurement teams, installers and managing any technical queries or issues that may arise on your projects
- Act as an account manager for existing clients and projects
- Regularly travel to meet customers in countries including Russia, Australia, USA and Europe
- In-depth meetings with potential clients to discuss requirements
- Attend team meetings and share ideas for both the international and UK markets
- Conduct regularly reporting on all Export Sales activity and feedback to the MD
Key Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of a 2:1 in a science-based degree ideally chemistry
- Previous experience working in international sales, and a proven track record of building relationships in countries where your brand/organisation have previously had no presence
- Experience of selling formulated chemical systems would be a distinct advantage
- Experience working with technically advanced products
- Ability to work over sees on a regular basis
As well as a good basic salary, this role offers a generous uncapped commission structure, company vehicle and pension scheme. Whilst a home-based role you will be required to travel over sees, and when in the UK attend a weekly meeting with the MD to update on progress.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Stephanie Barber on 01295 262266 for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.