Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in an award-winning, growing global company and Oxfordshire’s newly awarded Employer of the Year?
Adestra, a leading Email Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 12 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing software and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Pre-Sales Solutions Manager to be responsible for providing digital marketing consultant expertise for the Sales, Account Management and Customer Success teams.
You will ensure that prospect and customer business requirements are understood, and the appropriate solution is proposed, costed and briefed with the Professional Services team. This role will also line-manage the Technical Pre-Sales Consultant.
- Act as a solutions consultant resource for new business opportunities, attending sales meetings and supporting the Sales Managers
- Act as a solutions consultant resource for existing client opportunities, attending meetings and supporting the Account Managers
- Demonstrating our SaaS platform to clients and prospects as part of overall discovery and recommended technical architecture
- Managing the platform demo accounts and providing training to the Sales, AM’s, and other departments on its use
- Updating and sharing the information held in the Professional Services Sharepoint site to educate and assist the Sales team in initial discovery before the need for pre-sales
- Define and report on the success and impact of the pre-sales team
- Understand client requirements and recommend the appropriate solution based on product knowledge.
- Translate client requirements into a set of clearly defined deliverables, documented in project and solution briefs.
- Ensuring requirements are understood, scoped and priced correctly in commercial proposals.
- Deliver strategic planning workshops at client’s offices alongside Client Success as appropriate
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experienced in delivering project success and strategic consultancy projects for large brands
- ‘Solution oriented’ approach with the ability to listen and understand client needs
- Thorough understanding of the digital marketing ‘ecosystem’
- Strong commercial ability
- Strong personality with the willingness to inspire clients and colleagues through knowledge and drive
- Technically literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, whether dealing with marketers, techies, designers or directors
- Demonstrable experience of building executive level relationships
- Experience in a SaaS technology business / digital agency or Email Service Provider (ESP) environment or on client side
- Experience of a variety of email, CMS or Ecommerce platforms and web analytics tools
- Experience in the Publishing/Events or Retail industries is advantageous
You will receive a competitive salary with the opportunity to be part of the Company’s bonus scheme, as well as:
- Gold membership to over 200 discounts and perks through our online benefit portal including free mobile phone insurance, money off holidays and discounted cinema tickets
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday!
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension scheme
- Various travel schemes such as cycle to work
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Group life assurance
- Working in a BS EN ISO 27001, 9001:2000 and Investors in People Silver accredited company, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the business continues to grow
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for over 10 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities EmployerAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.