Here are Zetter we specialise in experienced business to business sales recruitment in the South East of England, and we’re seeking a Principal Consultant who enjoys specialist recruitment and has proven recent billings of at least £150,000 a year in permanent revenue.
We’re building something special here at Zetter, and we’re looking for an exceptional recruiter to join us. This role would suit a fast paced, commercially astute recruiter with proven success.
…the right fit
We connect the most sought-after sales and account management roles with the most standout candidates. It’s all about the right fit. And that’s what we’re looking for here at Zetter.
If this describes you, we’d love you to get in touch:
- Likes being on the phone and building relationships
- Quick thinker, able to work at a pace and demonstrate a sense of urgency
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
- Tenacious, resilient and can learn from setbacks and successes
- Ambitious, driven and determined to surpass targets and objectives
- Problem solving, influencing, questioning and listening skills
- Keen to train and advance
- Unafraid of hard work and motivated to learn.
- Cares about customer service and doing the best for people.
- Thrives in an environment with clear performance requirements
The people you’ll work with
We’re a small team with big ambitions. Before launching Zetter, our founder built Brand Recruitment, the number one marketing recruitment agency in the Central and Eastern Region, and won numerous recruitment awards. Sales is an exciting sector, and we’re all passionate about it.
The best opportunities aren’t always in London
We operate in the South East of England, a hotbed of innovation, technology and creativity with a tech economy worth £8billion. It’s an exciting region to recruit in, with four of the ten fastest growing, world-leading research centres; three of the UK’s leading universities, and an environment that attracts innovative start-ups.
Work perks. Here’s what we offer:
- Starting basic salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience
- Realistic OTE earnings of £80,000+
- Really good holiday allowances, and rewards for hard work and achievement.
- Day off for your birthday
- Social events
- Breakfast, snacks and fresh fruit every day.
- Posh coffee
- Early Friday finish
For a chat about this opportunity or to apply, contact Ursula Colman on 01223 978202 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.