Global leasing company based in 28 countries is recruiting for experienced sales people within their IT & Telco sector. In the UK they currently run programmes with Microsoft, HP, Lenovo, Techata, Ingram and work across all sectors. Their in-house recycling facility enables them to take aggressive residual value positions across Desktops, Notebooks, Mobile phones plus all other types of IT/Telco assets.
The base salary is £25k plus commission. Earning potential of £40k OTE within your first year.
– To account manager 170 education customers currently on lease
– To manage the BT plc corporate relationship
– To introduce and launch new parental contribution programme to schools currently not running it
– To manager 20 customers currently running parental contribution programme from agreeing which equipment is launch through to set up of the marketing, portal to delivery of equipment
– Attend external customer/vendor face to face meetings when required
– Create and utilize business plans to drive strategy
– Assistance in the production of quotations and program proposals
– To proactively manage by telephone named vendors and clients within an agree contact strategy to review performance via management information, establish and resolve issues and put in place improvement plans
– Proactively target new clients to drive additional income
– A confident, ambitious and stand out character with the ability to build relationships over the phone or in person
– Strong understanding and track record of sales aid finance including finance products, pricing and documentation
– Expertise of at least one asset sector preferable
– An organized self-starter encompassing a sales mentality with conviction to proactively canvass for incremental business
– Ability to analyse financial information at a basic level
– Must demonstrate empathy and an ability to work within a team environment
– Most hold a full clean driving license
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.