We love entertaining people, creating memories to share and treasure! We are one of the largest operators of racecourses in the U.K and love working with people that are quick thinking, collaborative and commercial. We encourage each other to think big, challenge the norm and work at pace to deliver exceptional results. If you’re looking to build a successful career built on knowledge, trust and integrity and one that is full of potential then we think you’ll love working here too.
Royal Windsor Racecourse part of Arena Racing Company (ARC) is looking for a Racing Sales Executive who will report to the Head of Commercial. The successful candidate will be responsible for maximising guest satisfaction and venue profitability by upselling to customers where appropriate.
- There will be an emphasis on raceday sponsorship/gaining and retaining new business
- Respond to enquiries from agents/clients by phone/email within the stated time limit and in a professional manner
- Prepare contracts and ensure maximum conversion of all business taken in the diary. Ensure all business is chased and departmental guidelines are followed at all times
- Meet and greet event organisers
- Carry out professional show rounds following ARC brand guidelines
- Recognise opportunities to maximise revenue by up-selling and offering enhancements to create outstanding events
- Support the Head of Commercial in the day to day running of the Racing Sales Office
- GCSEs at grade C/4 or above
- Experience in a similar role is advantageous
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Customer service focused (internal and external)
In return we can offer you
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays and Holiday accrual scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company group
We look forward to hearing from you.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.