Travelzoo® provides our 28 million members with insider deals and one-of-a-kind experiences personally reviewed by our deal experts around the globe. With more than 25 offices worldwide we have our finger on the pulse of outstanding travel, entertainment, and lifestyle experiences. For almost 20 years we have worked in partnership with more than 2,000 top suppliers—our long-standing relationships allow us access to the very best deals.
Travelzoo is looking for a Recruiter based in our Berlin office on an 18-month contract, with an option for a permanent opportunity. The candidate will be responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment cycle for various positions at Travelzoo Europe and support the Human Resources Team with Talent Acquisition and Evaluation projects. The Recruiter will report to the Head of Human Resources, Europe who is based in London.
- Establish relationships with managers to get a full understanding of the culture, business objectives and challenges and use the information to assist with searches
- Manage full-cycle recruitment including job postings, direct sourcing and headhunting of candidates, screening and interviewing, scheduling and soliciting feedback
- Use techniques including social networking and direct sourcing, while staying abreast of developing market conditions and trends in the industry
- Work on Talent Acquisition and Talent Evaluation projects
- Represent and promote Travelzoo at industry events
- Establish, track and report important hiring metrics
- Degree educated
- Previous recruitment experience (in-house experience highly desirable)
- Experience of direct sourcing/headhunting
- Fluency in English and German
- Ability to achieve results while working independently
- Exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail
- Proactive, flexible, and able to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience recruiting internationally
- General knowledge of German employment laws, especially in the areas of recruitment
- Knowledge of Taleo a plus
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Travel perks, including an annual stipend and extra holiday days to experience Travelzoo’s deals
- Entrepreneurial culture with global career development opportunities
- International mentoring programs and e-learning options
Are you a globally minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career? We would like to work with you!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.