Claire Hallsworth – 0115 824 1888
Are you looking for a long-term career? Do you want to work in an easily accessible city centre location? Would you like to work for an award-winning company?
TeacherActive is in the Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, Top 20 in The Recruiter’s Fast 50 and one of Sunday Times/Virgin Fast Track 100’s fastest growing UK businesses!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant , based in our Cardiff office . TeacherActive Cardiff is set in a grand location, with the famous Cardiff Castle grounds backing onto the office, and the castle itself just a 10 minute walk away.
Working as part of a thriving team and with ongoing support from your Branch Manager, you’ll work with schools and teachers to assist with their staffing needs.
With clear routes for progression and a great benefits package, including uncapped commission, it’s a great time to join one of the country’s leading education recruiters.
Recruitment experience is not necessary. If you have a big personality and serious about starting a long-term career in a people-based role, then this could be the position for you.
What do we offer?
* Uncapped commission with no threshold
* OTE £30,000 – £35,000 in year one
* OTE £40,000 – £60,000 in year two
* Reduced working hours in school holidays
* The opportunity to increase your basic salary by hitting key milestones
* The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
* A supportive, friendly, fun environment focussed on your success
* Further financial incentives for hitting key milestones
* Regular Michelin Stared Lunches for the Achievers Club Members
* Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
* Company run functions that celebrate success
* Extra days annual leave on your Birthday!
* A generous healthcare and benefits package after a qualifying period
* Champagne Fridays
* Industry leading commission
* Private healthcare after a qualifying period
* Discounted Gym Membership and high street discounts
What you will need to show:
* Drive, determination, motivation
* Confident and resilient personality
* Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
* Strong communication skills
* The ability to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
* Sales experience is beneficial
The TeacherActive Academy
Upon joining, you will enrol in our professional development programme, offering training, coaching and mentoring for those who are starting their career in education recruitment. We want you to achieve important milestones as you learn, and we will train you to become an all rounded, successful recruitment consultant. Your graduation will be celebrated with a Directors lunch along with your manager.
With clear routes for progression and a great benefits package, including uncapped commission (our best trainee earned in excess of £42,000 in 2018), it’s a great time to join one of the country’s leading education recruiters!
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.