Due to our growth strategy, we are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual to join our vibrant Birmingham branch team. This opportunity will provide the successful applicant with the chance to manage and develop a recruitment.
At 118 Recruitment Solutions, we believe in developing our employees to support our success and to grow with us as we expand.
As Branch Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of targets and KPIs for you and your team.
You will generate new business through sales activity and develop existing client relationships through flawless customer service, leading and supporting your team to deliver the same.
Reporting to the Area Manager, your role will be varied and fast paced.
You will be responsible for the growth of your Branch and expected to develop your client base and manage candidate attraction to support this.
The ideal candidate will have relevant management, recruitment and business development experience and be passionate about people and recruiting.
We are looked for a talented individual who:
- Is target driven
- Is commercially astute and results focused
- Is used to reporting on figures, budgets, KPIs, Business & Branch plans
- Is adept at management with proven people development skills
- Is focused on high standards and is quality driven with an attention to detail
- Is used to working in a fast paced environment without compromising on quality
- Has an articulate and professional phone manner
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Is enthusiastic and self-motivated
We reward our people with an excellent package including:
- Uncapped OTE
- Bonuses & Commission
- Training and development schemes
- Birthday day off work
118 Recruitment Solutions core values reflect how passionate we are about what we do and are at the center of how we operate as a business.
- Believe that nothing is impossible
- Treat all with respect
- Exceed expectation
- Create opportunities
If you share our passion and motivation for recruitment, please contact us today!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.