Here at Foxwood Recruitment we are always recruiting – but this time for ourselves!
We’re a newbie in the recruitment market, but that doesn’t mean we don’t pack a punch. Since opening doors in November 2015 we’ve doubled in size, taken on numerous clients and established ourselves as a popular recruitment company in South Wales. We’re very excited to be expanding again! These busy times call for the addition of a new team member; if you’re experienced in recruitment, energetic and love being a part of close-nit team, read on!
So far we’ve recruited for countless industries, we’ve placed business development managers, IT support analysts, property lawyers, HR administrators, supply chain analysts, and that’s just to highlight the past couple of weeks! With a combined 25 years’ experience in the commercial and recruitment area we’re well equipped to provide clients with a tailored and bespoke recruitment solution.
What will you need to join us?
Our ideal candidate is someone who has previously worked in a recruitment background, they’ll add to our pool of experience with the aim to bring on new clients and sectors. Management of good business relationships is key, as is excellent customer service. We aim to separate ourselves from other recruitment firms by our friendly, honest and open approach, meaning everyone is on the same page when interacting with Foxwood Recruitment.
With excellent commercial acumen and the desire to deliver the very best service to both candidate and client, the ideal candidate will seek to drive forward our recruitment operations to encompass a variety of roles and industries.
Not essential but desirable?
- Experience in legal recruitment.
• Experience in IT recruitment.
• Knowledge of the South Wales job market.
• A creative flair.
• Social media knowledge.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays and a day off for your birthday!
• A fun, friendly office with a good social scene.
• Bonus based on company and personal performance.
• Relaxed dress code.
• Summer and Christmas parties as a minimum but at Foxwood we like celebrate success, so throughout the year there will be plenty of opportunities to party.
• Your role will constantly be evolving and there will be bags of potential for career development.
Has this role caught your attention? If you’re looking to be the latest addition to the Foxwood Recruitment team, contact Jonathan or Victoria on 01633 749400, alternatively you can drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, let’s chat.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.