NXT Recruitment is committed to offering a premium recruitment service to our clients and candidates across Cumbria and South West Scotland and we’re growing!
Right now, we are seeking a highly driven, ambitious and committed individual looking to continue or develop a career in a rewarding and exciting industry. This is not a 9-5 job; you must be prepared to go the extra mile to accommodate clients, candidates and the needs of the business.
What’s in it for you?
With our support you will become a successful Recruitment Consultant, managing your own client and candidate base.
You will be responsible for building strong business relationships, growing your own client base and finding the best candidates:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media,
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates;
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated;
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
What we’re looking for:
You will be willing to learn, have drive and enthusiasm and be able to deliver and maintain excellent standards throughout whilst also ensuring strict confidentiality at all times.
- A full UK drivers licence and own vehicle
- The ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you believe you possess the commitment and skills we are looking for apply now with your most up to date CV and covering letter.
Based in our Carlisle office, this position is fulltimeAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.