NES Global Talent are currently expanding their Building Materials team and therefore in the market for enthusiastic, business minded and highly motivated recruitment consultants to join the team. This position would suit individuals who have experience within the Manufacturing/Building Materials sector but others will also be considered.
Are you a hardworking, driven and money motivated individual? Would you like to work for a twice award winning manager who has been the Number 1 biller in the business for the last 2 years? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Working for NES Global Talent:
- Competitive starting salary
- Market leading bonus structure with no threshold
- Pension, healthcare, medical insurance and flexible benefits schemes
- Car allowances, mobile phones, laptops, remote access in line with role
- Unrivalled progression opportunities for individuals to progress into Management, Directorship and beyond
- Our open and inclusive culture allows our recruiters the freedom to develop their market properly building quality relationships with clients and candidates, will help you to become an expert of the industries in which you work
- Dress down and early finish Fridays
- Potential for global mobility
- Internal competitions and paid social events as well as our Annual NES Global Talent Awards ceremony
NES Global Talent has over 40 years’ experience in the recruitment industry. We currently work in various sectors including Automotive, Aerospace, Food Manufacturing, Chemical Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Life Sciences and IT.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.