Excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join the team of niche recruiter to the Conference and Events industry.
We want to hear from experienced recruiters or experienced events professionals looking for a career change. You will need to be self-motivated, results driven and enjoy developing relationships with people.
With a reputation for honesty and integrity Albany is one of London’s leading recruiters for the international conferences and events industry. As an Events Recruitment Consultant you will work with some of the world’s most successful event businesses, including FTSE 100 companies and global conference organisers, as well as independent event businesses, non-profit associations and charities.
As a specialist recruiter, we pride ourselves on the service we provide to our clients and our candidates. We are a small but very established business placing high emphasis on service and quality, where individual input and opinion is valued and where you will get to make your mark as a Recruitment Consultant and contribute to the business.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will have full responsibility for your desk. Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and sourcing candidates via our database, job boards, linkedin and headhunting
- Screening and interviewing candidates via telephone and face-to-face, briefing candidates fully and matching their job search requirements to event roles
- Developing relationships with clients, creating new business opportunities as well as working as an Account Manager with current clients
- Actively developing knowledge of the conference and events sector
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with some relevant experience in a commercial environment, preferably in events, B2B sales or as a recruitment consultant or resourcer
- Excellent communication skills, confident telephone manner, persuasive & professional
- Commercially astute, results driven and money motivated
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Will be PC literate, MS Word, Outlook plus experience of using databases
- Self-motivated and pro-active, able to work using own initiative
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career, both financially and personally. It’s a great feeling to place people into great job!
You will receive a competitive base salary plus a very generous commission package. 24 days per year holiday, pension and a flexible, friendly and supportive work environment. Offices near London Bridge.
- Location: London
- Salary: Competitive base salary + Generous commission package
- Consultant: Faye
Set up a job alert.