Our client, a well-known and fast paced organisation in Telford, is looking for an experienced Recruitment Officer to assist and support with the internal recruitment process throughout the UK at various sites. You will be responsible for:
- Writing job descriptions
- Placing advertisements
- Checking qualifications
- Liaising with agents
- Shortlisting candidates
- Organising and conducting interviews
- Liaising with candidates
- CV reviewing
- Attending job fairs/ company open days to discuss recruitment
- Employment offer letters, contracts, checking qualifications and gathering paperwork
- Communication regarding staffing changes
- Building relationships with all internal departments to understand requirements for key roles
To be considered for this role you will have previous experience working in recruitment. You will need to be organised and confident person who appreciates the demand of each department when they are urgently recruiting for key positions. You must be immediately available as they are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you’re not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.