Pursuit Resources Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Resourcer to join our client, a very successful construction Company based in Braintree.
This is an exciting opportunity that would suit a confident and outgoing candidate that can take full ownership of candidate management. Great communication skills is imperative for this role.
Working across the Construction disciplines this role is to source a regular stream of passive and active candidates for the ongoing assignments that the company receives.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work for a growing company
- Screening candidates and matching them to suitable job roles.
- Sourcing job applicants from the database and exploring employment opportunities.
- Contacting candidates to arrange interviews via telephone and email.
- Being the first point of contact for all job advert enquiries.
- Proactive on the telephone, making a relevant volume amount of calls.
- Establishing contacts to help build the client database.
- Negotiate salary and benefit issues with job candidates.
- Respond to general enquiries.
- Arranging telephone and face-to-face interviews.
- General data admin and paperwork.
- Pick up leads and referrals as well as building a good rapport with those known to the business already.
- You will also target candidates via headhunting and make specific approaches to pitch key opportunities
- Essential Experience:
- Job board experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of recruitment.
- Ability to make cold calls.
- Strong time management skills.
- Background of working in target driven environments.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good team player.
If you feel you fit the requirements for this role and would like to discuss it in more detail please contact Sarah Palmer on 01245 362500.
Pursuit Resources Group are an established recruitment agency based in Braintree, Essex. We recruit across many industry sectors within Essex, Herts, Suffolk, London and beyond. We cover both the permanent and the temporary recruitment market. For more details visit our website – www.pursuitgroup.co.uk or alternatively find us on social media under ‘@pursuitgroup’. To be notified of all the latest positions please follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.