Have you recently finished your education and have some experience in customer service and/or sales? Do you want to help people find that next great project to work on and assist in their career development? Are you a social, outgoing individual who is looking to kick start a career in recruitment?
We are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our busy recruitment team. Working alongside a team of experienced Consultants, you will receive excellent training and support while having the ability to earn great commission under our attractive sales / reward model. UKL Professional can offer excellent career progression opportunities, we have a structured training and development plan in place to help fast track new recruits to the position of Recruitment Consultant role where you will manage your own desk and clients.
UKL Professional is an established Construction recruitment company supplying Management & Commercial candidates to Consultancies, Contractors and Developers in the UK and internationally. We are based just off Bermondsey Street, near London Bridge Station. We offer you a fantastic working environment, 5* incentives, and the opportunity to earn unlimited commission on a monthly basis from day one.
– Outgoing and engaging personality
– A desire to build a long term career in the Construction Recruitment industry
– Enthusiasm, ambition and drive
– Well organised and the ability to meet multiple deadlines simultaneously
– A clear and concise command of the English Language
– Validity to work in the UK without sponsorship
– Experienced in using social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc) to source new candidates
– Ability to manage time effectively, prioritise tasks and consistently achieve set targets
– Excellent time management skills
– Searching the database for suitable applicants
– Searching internet based job boards for potential candidates
– Networking within contacts in order to obtain referrals for suitable candidates
– Qualifying and matching candidates skills and experience to available job opportunities
– Conducting phone, video and face to face interviews
– Placing adverts on UKL company website and associated job boards
– Building up a portfolio of candidates who are discreetly searching the job market
– Generating leads for the Sales Consultants
– Managing your time effectively and prioritising your workload to hit regular targets
What we offer:
– Unrivalled, Uncapped Commission Structure (no limit on your earnings)
– UKL Academy – Excellent Training and Career Progression
– Unique, fun working environment
– Clear targets and objectives
– Monthly / Quarterly competitions, top biller awards
– Quarterly vouchers of your choice for exceeding targets
– Quarterly team nights out
– Company pension scheme
– Birthday off
– 10 days annual leave over the Christmas / New Year period
– Monthly team 5* UKL payday lunch
– Annual incentive team holidays to the likes of Las Vegas, Miami and Ibiza
Working hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm Mon – Fri
To be considered for the role, send a brief CV to Amanda Nagy at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you can do.
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance.*Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.