Diverse Employment, as a growing and expanding employment agency, are excited to announce this great opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our team based in Scunthorpe.
The Recruitment Resourcer job in Scunthorpe is a role where you will assist our clients in finding the best talent to staff their businesses, utilising a variety of platforms to perform your task. You’ll attract candidates, screen them and match them to appropriate positions, so you will be someone who can communicate well with a broad range of people and potential candidates.
Your core strengths should be possessing sound judgement, and strong communication aptitude, and you should have the ability to create recruiting strategies whilst building a diverse network of relationships.
We encourage our Recruitment resourcers to also have certain skills of salespeople also, allowing you as part of your role to identify potential new business opportunities whilst performing your other duties and act as the eyes and ears of the business to the current local employment market.
As part of your role you will assist the business in certain administrative duties including weekly timesheet collation and minor sales ledger tasks, such as invoicing using Sage accounts software.
Hours of Work
- Part Time, to be discussed with successful candidate
The following are a list of responsibilities for the Recruitment Resourcer jobs in Scunthorpe :
- Understand client requirements
- Employ recruiting methods to attract candidates (e.g. job advertising)
- Evaluate CVs and applications
- Searching for and identifying job leads to pass to the relevant consultant and strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities.
- Source new candidates utilising internal CRM software & databases, job boards, social media and additional platforms whilst using local market knowledge to enhance your search.
- Contact the candidates and conduct initial screening to find out what roles they are interested in, their salary expectations, notice period, the reason for leaving current role, and so on.
- When working on specific roles, coordinate with the relevant consultant to learn the job details, specific qualifications required, and the experience needed (if any) and use this information to source candidates who meet the criteria
- Assume responsibility of pre-interview screening
- Match the most suitable candidates to different positions
- Create relationships with job seekers and provide advice
- Facilitate and finalise agreements between candidate and employer
- Update internal CRM software with activities throughout the day (calls, emails etc)
- Provide general administrative support to the recruitment function, such as answering enquiries, supporting the sales process, and making sure that the candidates and clients always receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service.
- Weekly timesheet collation and some minor Sales Ledger duties.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software (particularly Word & Excel)
- Knowledge and previous experience of Sage Accounts software (DESIRABLE)
- Understanding of sourcing and recruiting techniques (DESIRABLE)
- Previous experience with CRM software
- Previous experience having worked towards KPIs and/or other targets
- Previous Sales Experience Advantageous
- Customer service experience (DESIRABLE)
Desired Skills / Qualities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident, mature, and pleasant personality
- Ability to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- A good eye for attention to detail
- Have excellent IT skills
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
- 100% committed
- Must be a good team player
- Work to high standards
- An ability to follow instructions
- Be able to cope with pressure
Job Benefits / Perks
- Statutory Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Future progression available for the right candidate
- Multiple training and development opportunities
- Strong possibility of full time hours after an initial probationary period
Would You Like To Apply?
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.