MTrec Recruitment, who is part of the Japanese owned global staffing group – BeNext Group, is one of the leading recruitment organisations in the North East. The business was established in 2006 and has experienced exponential growth and expansion over the past 13 years, which is continuing an upward trend for the foreseeable future. We provide the North East manufacturing/engineering and commercial sectors with high quality recruitment solutions, which includes temporary and permanent placement services.
We believe we are an employer of choice in this sector, we operate a highly cohesive team-based structure which ensures all of our customers and candidates receive the best service possible. We have been awarded the highly prestigious Investors in People Award – Silver accreditation, which is a highly acclaimed business award for training, development, and involvement of staff. We are a corporate member of the REC – the governing body for recruitment in the UK, for best practice, ethics, and advice – all of our staff are trained in the Certificate of Recruitment Practice which is part of their on-going professional development and ensures a quality driven level of service is provided to everyone we deal with.
Due to the continued growth of the business we are now looking to strengthen our sales/business development teams and recruit an experience sales professional to develop new business sales opportunities for the commercial and manufacturing recruitment teams.
- Working with the internal recruitment teams on identifying new commercial opportunities and clients.
- Able to focus and concentrate on making calls, with a target of 50 calls per day.
- Focus on new business sales activities.
- Conduct extensive marketing research to target existing and new sectors.
- Ensure high level and consistent business development activities are completed daily.
- Attend sales meetings to deliver company presentations.
- Complete daily and weekly management reports.
- Develop and implement innovative ideas to support the growth of the business.
- Develop your client base across a variety of commercial vertical markets.
- Experience of working in business to business sales is essential.
- A proven track record of winning new business.
- A genuine desire to work in a business development role is essential. You must be motivated by achievement, winning new business and developing new clients for yourself and the business. These must be your driving motivators.
- You will enjoy making cold calls, attending client visits and generating new business.
- Able to demonstrate excellent listening skills.
- You will be working in a fast-moving dynamic environment.
- As part of your role you will be representing a number of the region’s leading multi-national and SME companies.
- You will receive full training and continuous development to ensure you are fully supported at all times.
- The culture within MTrec is a major strength. You will be working in a very close knit, team orientated environment. Every single staff member is fully supported in all areas of their role.
- MTrec is part of a global staffing group, which is expanding its operations on a continuous basis. The Group has expanded significantly throughout the UK, with a recruitment operation in every major city. You will be working for one of the largest recruitment companies in the UK.
- MTrec is a fully accredited Investors in People organisation to Silver Standard. You will receive the rewards, training and progression for you to enjoy a long-term and highly motivating career.
- You will receive exceptional rewards for achieving key business results.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.