Are you a motivated individual with the drive to be successful? Do you have recruitment sales experience or a proven background in B2B sales and skills transferable to recruitment? If so this great opportunity could be for you!
Would you like to be a part of one of the UK’s leading temporary and permanent recruitment businesses? With a 74 million pound turnover for 2018, Encore place approx. 4,500 workers weekly across 10 branches within Industrial, Engineering/Technical, Driving and Energy sectors.
Encore have recently been announced in the London Stock Exchange’s landmark report the ‘1000 companies that inspire Britain’ for the second year running. This report showcases the UK’s most inspiring and fast growing companies.
Your new role:
Our Business Development / Recruitment Sales Consultants at Encore are responsible for winning new business and expanding our client base, this involves:
- Business Development – Cold calling local businesses (this is not high volume telesales – we value quality over quantity) and face-to-face sales visits in order to generate new clients.
- Taking ownership of the entire sales process from calling potential clients to closing the deal.
- Generating leads and building your database of contacts.
- Gaining strong understanding of client recruitment needs through continued relationship building.
- Building an in depth knowledge of your industry and the clients that operate within it.
- Area mapping – Outlining the employment set up of the current market.
- Working towards weekly/monthly KPIs revenue targets.
- Rejection handling.
What will you get in return?
- Up to £26,000+ plus uncapped bonus payments.
- Extensive training package and support – Encore is committed to help you to fulfil your potential and providing opportunities for career development.
- Car allowance awarded upon achieving gross profit target.
- Extensive training package – You will have the opportunity to attend our in house Sales Course.
- Recruitment industry accreditation – 50% Contribution to achieve REC and IRP qualifications.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays plus additional days for volunteer work and your birthday.
- Holidays of a Lifetime to be won by top sales performers.
- Friday afternoon drinks in the office courtesy of our directors.
- Private Health care and pension scheme.
- Discounted Gym memberships and much more!
What would make a successful Recruitment Consultant at Encore?
- Experience in recruitment sales ideally, however we will consider candidates with a B2B sales background. Experience in sourcing and generating new sales leads through telesales and face to face visits is essential.
- Ability to develop and secure new business opportunities.
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent customer service.
- Tenacity and resilience – able to keep going even when under pressure and facing tough situations.
- Drive and enthusiasm to learn and succeed.
- Confident and personable.
- Own car and driving licence are essential.
At Encore we believe cultural fit and personality are key to a successful career in recruitment, if you believe you have the following skills/attributes apply today!
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a “refer a friend” reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.