Responsible for achieving targets, developing new business whilst maximising existing customer accounts.
- Consistently meets or exceed goals for all sales activities including monthly on hire targets, new accounts and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Identifies, researches, and contacts prospective customers and builds customer relationships to generate future sales and repeat business.
- Formulate sales calls plans, make customer appointments, gather information and progress through the sales process.
- Informs and demonstrates thorough knowledge of our product specifications and services.
- Recognise customer needs and suggest products to solve problems and create benefits for the customer.
- Takes ownership of customer issues and takes immediate action to provide a quality service.
- Makes good commercial judgements and takes quick decisions in line with company guidelines.
- Develop the territory to its full potential and work in a co-ordinated approach with branch/sales employees and management.
- Develop and present presentations to potential and existing customers.
- Achieve agreed targets for customer visits.
- Update customer records and issue quotes through CRM system
- Deliver outstanding customer service by offering one point of contact
- Lead by example and create a culture which reflects our Company values.
Competencies and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Passionate about consistently exceeding the expectations of the customer and lives our Customer Charter.
- Experience in outbound calling/customer visits. Including formulating sales calls plans, gathering information and progress through the sales process.
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional sales results and increase in growth in customer accounts.
- Excellent negotiation and customer relation skills, comfortable dealing with a wide range of customers and people.
- Embraces change and is open to the ideas and opinions of others.
- Affiliation to trade associations to enhance networking and aid marketing knowledge would be desirable.
- Strong IT skills and be familiar with SalesForce or similar CRM tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience of the construction and/or rental industries would be beneficial but not essential.
- Flexible and must be prepared to travel extensively within the territory.
- Full clean driving licence.
Please get in touch via cv to joseph@approach personnel.co.uk
Set up a job alert.