Founded in 1983, Mobile Mini is a leading hirer of portable site accommodation and secure storage containers, with its global headquarters in Arizona, USA and UK operations based in Teesside.
With a national network of 16 branches and almost 40,000 rental units, we provide site accommodation and secure storage solutions to over 17,300 customers in numerous different industries, including construction companies, retailers, manufacturers and distributors.
We currently have a vacancy for a Regional Account Mannager based in our Coatbridge, Glasgow office, leading our container conversion efforts across the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about working in sales and has a positive and dynamic approach to their work. We are looking for an individual with good project management and problem solving skills, a technical mind-set, and the ability to make good commercial decisions and take ownership of problems. Above all, you’ll have a track record of achievement and be able to demonstrate high levels of integrity when dealing with both customers and colleagues.
Responsible for achieving targets, developing new business whilst maximising existing customer accounts.
- Consistently meets or exceed goals for all sales activities including monthly on hire targets, new accounts and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Identifies, researches, and contacts prospective customers and builds customer relationships to generate future sales and repeat business.
- Formulate sales calls plans, make customer appointments, gather information and progress through the sales process.
- Informs and demonstrates thorough knowledge of our product specifications and services.
- Recognise customer needs and suggest products to solve problems and create benefits for the customer.
- Takes ownership of customer issues and takes immediate action to provide a quality service.
- Makes good commercial judgements and takes quick decisions in line with company guidelines.
- Develop the territory to its full potential and work in a co-ordinated approach with branch/sales employees and management.
- Develop and present presentations to potential and existing customers.
- Achieve agreed targets for customer visits.
- Update customer records and issue quotes through CRM system
- Deliver outstanding customer service by offering one point of contact
- Lead by example and create a culture which reflects our Company values.
Competencies and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Passionate about consistently exceeding the expectations of the customer and lives our Customer Charter.
- Experience in outbound calling/customer visits. Including formulating sales calls plans, gathering information and progress through the sales process.
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional sales results and increase in growth in customer accounts.
- Excellent negotiation and customer relation skills, comfortable dealing with a wide range of customers and people.
- Embraces change and is open to the ideas and opinions of others.
- Affiliation to trade associations to enhance networking and aid marketing knowledge would be desirable.
- Strong IT skills and be familiar with SalesForce or similar CRM tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience of the construction and/or rental industries would be beneficial but not essential.
- Flexible and must be prepared to travel extensively within the territory.
- Full clean driving licence.
The above list is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out additional duties from time to time to meet the needs of the business.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.