My client is looking for a Regional Business Development Executive to join their successful team.
- To sell hospitality packages, to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Devising innovative sales incentives to grow business from the existing customer base, to meet targets and ensure strong levels of repeat business
- Identify and target new commercial customers and sectors and bring in new sales from these markets to achieve business targets through proactive sales initiatives
- To account manage relationships with key hospitality accounts and agents
- To be responsible for meeting and corresponding with all potential clients
- To work collaboratively with the marketing department to deliver messages to potential clients
- To represent the region as required at exhibitions, open days and other client liaison activities
- Get involved and participate in local networking groups and relevant stake holders across other racing organizations as required
- To assist with the preparation of proposals for new clients and to meet and show round where necessary with facilities on offer across the region
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.