Our nationwide client who work in the advertising sector has an exciting new Field Sales role based in the Shrewsbury area, covering Shropshire and the surrounding counties.
They are looking for someone who demonstrates honesty, a consultative approach to selling, a drive and a passion for sales.
You will source new business leads, achieving orders and managing client relationships across your own portfolio throughout Shropshire and the surrounding areas.
Working closely with your Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing strong partnerships with local / regional businesses and interacting regularly with head office to ensure campaigns are delivered accurately to customer requirements and within set timescales.
Comprehensive sales and product training will be provided so previous experience in a sales environment is not essential, but previous customer service experience is beneficial.
Main Duties / Key Tasks
• Achieve sales orders at commercially acceptable rates
• Achieve sales orders at commercially acceptable levels both in terms of quality and quantity
• Ensure they are achieved honestly and within company guidelines
• Maintain good standard of appearance and conduct
• Pro-actively canvass new business prospects
• Maintain a good working knowledge of space availability and concessionaire information
• Complete all records on a database including; all prospects, appointments and activity
• Meet agreed targets both in sales & appointments
• Use of ACT! software to log prospects and appointments
• Skilled sales negotiator
• Effective time and territory planning
• Commercial awareness
• Motivated to achieve company goals and objectives
• Working in a team culture
Our client operates an excellent training and induction program which ensures you have full product knowledge and sales training prior to starting in the role.
In return they offer £15,000 to £18,000 basic with a generous and uncapped commission with OTE of £25,000 and a car allowance of £300 pcm is offered.
This is full time permanent role working from Shrewsbury. You will be required to hold a full driving licence and your own transport and be willing to travel extensively throughout the region, including to and from there head office.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to James via email@example.com today!
Set up a job alert.