Regional Key Account Manager – Metal Division – Rail, air or food industry
£30k – £35k basic salary + variable OTE £40 – £45 + car, phone & laptop
Full, valid driving licence is required
The Würth Group is a leading industrial consumable products provider with over 400 companies and a global workforce of 77,000. Our dedication to quality products and excellent customer service has earned us an enviable reputation and on-going growth. Our divisional Field Sales Consultants sell across four main industries; Automotive, Wood, Metal & Construction. Our aim is to drive sales and grow our business with existing customers and seek out opportunities through new customers.
We require people with excellent sales skills and proven success in goal setting and achievement or alternatively you may come from a relevant trade or customer facing background. As a Key Account Manager with Würth UK Ltd you will earn a competitive salary with generous bonuses on offer and be given full-training, support and tools required to build a successful career with Würth.
**You should ideally be based south of Milton Keynes ** with experience in either the Aerospace, Rail or Food industry **
Duties and Responsibilities –
Key Account Management
- Daily management of a key account remit, ensuring growth within remit partnerships.
- Dealing with any day to day requests such as: Price, deliveries, technical etc:
- Opening of new partnerships within the set Divisional strategy.
Key Account Team Meetings
- Attending regular team meetings within the division
- Making sure the CRM system is kept up to date, including all customer information, forecast figures and minutes from meetings.
Partnership Contract Management
- Making sure the metal key account partnerships are up to date including contract expiry dates, rebates, contact details.
- Constantly analysing the key account agreements on your remit to make sure that they are running at the correct GP, they are achieving sales expectations and what product mix is sold.
Key Account Ride Along
- Conducting ride along’s with sales consultants to visit individual accounts to obtain information/help the individual partnership accounts grow.
- Holding regular customer meetings to present ideas on what we can add to their business and also to present current figures such as article usage or depot spend reports.
Account Planning (strategic account management)
- Building comprehensive plans for existing key accounts to help maximise sales, in the medium to long term. Plan for future growth using account planning tools for new and existing partnerships.
If this sounds like you and you would like to build a career with a modern, progressive company with an eye on the future, apply for this position by clicking the button below. Be a part of the Würth success story; work in a positive environment alongside a multi-national team, and fast track your sales career.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.