If you are interested in developing a career in sales, we currently have a great opportunity at Kloeckner Metals UK in Exeter! We are currently recruiting for an Internal Sales Executive who will act as first point of contact for our customer base, delivering the ultimate in sales and customer service.
What does the role involve?
In this exciting and fast – paced role, you will develop and maintain new business sales which will be beneficial and profitable for the Exeter branch. You will pro-actively target new & existing customers in a role that will see you collaborating closely with internal teams and our extensive customer base. Regularly engaging with our external sales force and finance teams, you’ll also input orders onto our system and maintain our sales records using SAP. Candidates will forge strong working relationships with all their key accounts and will manage their expectations around product availability and delivery schedules. The ideal candidate will also have good product knowledge. If successful, you will become a product specialist within your area and will play a key role in growing Kloeckner Metals UK as a business and driving profitability through the correct pricing.
Applicants will need to have proven B2B sales experience, but a product knowledge of stainless & aluminium or selling to construction contractors would offer a real advantage. Above all, candidates need to demonstrate the ability to close a sale and build long standing and profitable business relationships with clients.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets within a stainless & aluminium steel sales environment
- Broad commercial and industry awareness
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to network within the client base
- Excellent communication skills – internal and external
- The ability to work autonomously
- Have engineering or steel processing commercial experience
- Be highly energetic, fast paced, enthusiastic and ambitious with a desire to succeed
- Be highly numerate and commercially astute.
The Company and Benefits
We have invested over £15 million in processing equipment over the last few years putting us at the forefront of the metal processing industry.
Kloeckner Metals are the largest stockholder & distributor in its field in the UK and Ireland, and a key member of the larger parent group. We are also one of the leading service centre companies in the European and American markets combined.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.