Central Employment are seeking a Regional Marketing Executive to work on a fixed term assignment for circa 6 months. We are delighted to be working with a Consumer led organisation with a national reach.
Key Responsibilities of the Regional Marketing Executive:
- Regional marketing campaigns and activity plans are implemented to drive sales growth.
- Actively drive sales growth through a full mix of marketing and PR/sales promotion activity
- Assist Sales Managers and their wider team to effectively implement local marketing strategies and campaigns to drive appointment and sales targets
- Support and deliver key projects using the full marketing mix including point of sale, direct mail, merchandising, events and email campaign planning
- Co-ordinate newsletters and event marketing material for regional sites, ensuring customers and owners are aware of events and promotions that are targeted to their specific needs
- Report on marketing spend versus sale for your relevant parks to demonstrate ROI
- Day to day budget management for marketing communication for your chosen parks
- Purchase order management for marketing spend
- Compile and distribute performance reporting for the parks you are responsible for
- Implement compelling and correct product descriptions and information for your designated parks and regions on the companies’ websites
- Support the Marketing Manager on projects that may arise
- Attend and co-ordinate events and promotional activities to drive local sales
- Brief and co-ordinate media agencies and creative agencies
Key Experience required:
- Structured approach to work and have the ability to plan effectively within timescales
- B2C Marketing experience across the full Marketing mix including digital media
- Circa 2 yrs relevant experience in marketing services based role
- Analytical skills
- Good communication skills – written & verbal
- Marketing agency management
- Professional approach to work and relationships that meet the companies’ core values
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
- Excellent organisational skills
- Relevant marketing qualification
- Experience in an equivalent marketing role – ideally a Marketing Executive / Services or in Digital Services
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.