£31,000 – £35,000 PER ANNUM (OTE – £46,000)
WORKING HOURS – MONDAY TO FRIDAY – 08:45 TO 17:00
Due to our continued success as one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles we have an exciting opportunity for REGIONAL RENTAL EXECUTIVE.
Based in SUTTON IN ASHFIELD you will assist with the smooth daily operation of the rental branch by providing the day-to-day functions including sales, servicing and daily/weekly invoicing. You will be expected to proactively grow the rental fleet.
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
- Development of the customer base in North Nottinghamshire and surrounding areas
- Expanding and maintaining a fleet of vehicles at a high utilisation level
- Visiting new and existing customers in order to grow fleet
- Daily operational requirements of the fleet within current legislation
- P&L responsibility for the branch
- Processing all rental agreements and check in/out of rental vehicles
- Month end invoicing and responsibility of ‘Damage & Abuse’
- Invoicing excess mileage and fuel
- Responsibility of rental rates and working within the SGB Credit Control policy
- Must be able to work on call 24/7 basis to cover out of hours & breakdown assistance
KEY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- Excellent organisational skills
- A pro-active approach to promote Truck Rental and expand the fleet
- Sales skills (both face to face and over the phone)
- Rental / Commercial Vehicle Experience
- An ability to work as a team player
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Computer literacy including MS Office suite
- Good eye for detail
- Ability to work calmly in an environment that can be pressured
- Clean driving licence
- HGV license
- Autoline 8.35
- Commercial Vehicle Sales
Excellent benefits package including pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes, childcare vouchers, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; CUSTOMER FIRST, RESPECT FOR THE INDIVIDUAL and QUALITY in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES**
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.