The Perforce platform and collaboration software is used by software and hardware developers, artists, designers, operations staff and others to work together and securely on the important intellectual property and digital assets including source code, artwork, documents, multimedia and much more. Additionally, thousands of start-ups take advantage of the company’s free user edition for small teams, which comes with access to the company’s award-winning technical support.
Within an enterprise software environment, the Regional Sales Associate (RSA) will establish relationships with prospective customers with the goal of creating a viable sales pipeline. The RSA will execute through marketing lead generation campaigns and direct dial campaigns. The RSA is a commission eligible position, with upside potential in earnings and the sales career path.
• Drive Perforce revenue growth by identifying and qualifying new sales opportunities for the sales team at large, primarily via phone and e-mail.
• Report on new business opportunities and prepare pipeline analysis for the sales team.
• Participate in the creation, presentation and sales process for specified accounts and territories.
• Be accountable for and present value based ROI metrics on potential deals, supporting the business justification for the business.
• Be a member of a progressive and aggressive sales team with the drive to succeed.
• Be committed to customer engagement, exemplifying honesty and integrity.
• Planning & Organizing
• Customer Focus
• Personal Accountability
• Technical Acumen
• Bachelors Degree required
• Desire to advance through a sales track within the organization
• Ability to call and prospect with potential customers
• Positive attitude
• Exhibited ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite (Work, Excel)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, exhibited with internal and external clients.
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to understand new products and technology with the ability to articulate their value-add
• Second language a bonus – preferably German
Set up a job alert.