aspire cambridge are recruiting Regional Sales Executives on behalf of a software and systems solutions company based in Swavesey, Cambridge.
Our client is growing fast and now have a number of exciting permanent opportunities in their Sales Department based at their headquarters in Cambridge focusing on different geographical regions of the U.K.
We are seeking a Sales Executive to turn warm leads into sales by carrying out demonstrations. This is predominantly an office based position with the occasional meeting off site. Ideally you would have B2C sales experience, but we are open-minded to the industry that you have worked in, along with the level of experience. However, you must be commercially aware, driven and be able to think on your feet.
Are you able to close deals? Do you have a professional approach? If yes, please continue reading for further details on this fantastic opportunity.
- Planning and prioritising sales activities and prospect contacts, in order to achieve agreed sales and new business targets
- Developing new accounts by identifying prospects, building relationships and maximising sales opportunities on an on-going basis
- Individual sales presentations – either off site or in the hi-tech demo room
- Staying aware at all times of industry and market developments and the potential opportunities available to target
- Liaising with internal sales support to ensure that all sales activities are followed up appropriately
- Attendance at key regional /national events/conferences/ to support customers and build relationships
Location: Swavesey, Cambridgeshire
Hours: M-F Full Time
Salary: £20,000 to £30,000 plus uncapped commission
Benefits: Car Allowance, Life Assurance, BUPA Membership and Annual Bonus
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on 01223 855440 or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy. Our accredited recruitment consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise across our seven specialist recruitment divisions; engineering and manufacturing, finance and accountancy, hospitality, information technology, legal and hr, office support and sales and marketing. Our ever-expanding network of client companies exceeds 3000 active organisations that we engage with on a regular basis. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By “placing people first”.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.