East Anglian Region based
Want to break new ground? Dare to step off the beaten path, join the Road Free crew.
We’re looking for an ambitious professional with a proven track record in the Agriculture Business to join our team. Your job would be to develop and manage the sales network for Camso Agricultural Tracks.
You will report to the Aftermarket Regional Sales Director EMEA, who, together with you will develop the winning plan.
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Develop the sales strategy in his territory to ensure market leadership
- Establish and achieve sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volumes existing and new products.
- Meet regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Develop sales network according to company strategy. Maintain and expand customer base
- Building and maintaining relationship with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Promote our product lines by coordinating with company guidelines
- Participate in local Trade show with customers
- Train dealers or distributors about product and marketing activities
- Prepare monthly and quarterly sales reports and submit your findings and analysis to senior management
THE PROFILE TO SUCCEED
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Agronomic or related field;
- You have +5 years of experience in the agriculture business;
- You have demonstrated business sense and customer focus orientation
- You have a deep understanding and appreciation of technical elements – selling a technical product
- Working from home, Travelling will be up to approximately 70% of the time across UK
THE ROAD FREE CREW
The Agriculture Business Unit that includes authentic and industrious people from different backgrounds within a multi-sites, international business. We are the tracks, wheels and systems leaders in Agriculture.
At Camso there’s always space to grow; together we define our goals, then it’s up to you to find the way that’s right for you. Choose to work in a team that’s always on the move to achieve its dreams.
JOIN US WHERE THE ROAD ENDS.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.