Looking for a Field Sales Role? Keen to be out and about creating rapport, meeting new people and working to targets?
We are looking for a Regional Sales Representative to join a large manufacturing distributor and reseller with a head office based in Peterborough. You will be tenacious, motivated and will possess the ability to speak to people of different levels from Engineer’s to MD’s.
You will also possess the following skills and experience:
- Sales experience is desirable but not essential
- Driven, ambitious and focused on long term progression
- Be able to work to KPI’s and have the ability to overcome objections
- Fantastic communication skills and the ability to build lasting client relationships
- Consultative sales approach
- You must be a car driver – company car can be provided.
As a Regional Sales Representative you will be involved in new business development and account management covering Yorkshire and Humber. You will be joining a warm portfolio of clients with over £100k – £200k of business ready for you to go at and manage, as well as developing your own portfolio from warm leads and recommendations. You will be involved in a natural and solution selling role where you will be providing relevant solutions to customer needs.
Our client has a great reputation within the industry and has a highly supportive team with like-minded motivated individuals. They are an ambitious team who are growing year on year – so no better time to join them!
Benefits: Competitive commission structure + Pension + Life insuranceAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.