The main aspects of the position is to focus on the Wedeco Rental services and product Sales performance to a defined group of existing customers and to generate new business to new and existing customers.
Working closely with the wider sales team in both the Sales and Service pillars to maximise our existing vertical market share potential, including further growth in other key vertical markets e.g. Industry & Infrastructure.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To sell solutions (rental/Ind Sales) for customer defined problems through the provision of Xylem equipment and/or services.
- Prepare, cost, plan and submit rental and Ind Sales proposals to clients in the vertical markets along with supporitng the preperation and submission of framework bids as and when needed and required.
- Plan and make direct contact with key customers to promote Xylem’s range of rental, product and services and to ensure that the Company’s opportunities are maximised.
- To support colleagues within the sales force, in particular across regional and departmental boundaries to ensure that the Company’s goals are achieved
- Establishing new customer contacts for existing and new Treatment Rental & Sales opportunities
- Responding to the request from customers to provide technical support and making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Visits to sites and customer premises to assist with the identification of solutions, and to follow this through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Submission of Reports, itineraries, forecasts and other information as required
- Maintaining project and customer data in an integrated Customer Relationship Management data base for allotted region/key accounts.
- Constant evaluation and regular reporting of all market conditions within the area.
- Constant evaluation of regular reporting of competitors’ activities, products and services in area.
- To support the Company in maintaining the highest possible standards of Health and Safety at Work, this in accordance with current legislation and policies laid down by the Company.
- The succesful candidate is required to identify and propose solutions to customer problems which are in line with the Company’s market leading stature.
- The customer visit will be perceived to have made a real contribution to achievement of the customer’s aims.
- The service provided by the succesful candidate will be appreciated by the customer as adding more value than a similar visit by a competitor.
- External sales position with the primary responsibility for the execution and delivery of rental/sales targets
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITIES
Key accountability are to the UK&I Disinfection Sales Manager and the UK&I Rental Manager.
Delivery of results as determined by the agreed strategies, deadlines and budgeting processes.
Sales, Customer Services, Operations, Contracts, Project office, Close liaison with and support of the Internal Sales, Tendering and Contracts departments and the Service and Rental Departments. Liaison with and support of Finance and IT Departments
End users, asset operators, main contractors, consultants and Suppliers.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant product and market knowledge
- Proven experience & track record in sales
- Self-starter capabilities
- Working to deadlines
- Computer literate
- Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- The use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint packages for internal and customer communication.
LOCALLY REQUIRED INFORMATION
The role is to based out of the Nottingham office as the Treatment and Rental main office location although the sales functionality of the role is National.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.