RONA’s activities are focused on the design, manufacture, installation, maintenance, and modernisation of lifts, escalators, moving ramps and walkways. Operating in 99 countries, we have 180,000 lifts worldwide using our technology. With 2 manufacturing plants Orona is Number 1 in Europe in terms of complete lift production capacity.
We are looking for a Sales Account Manager to join our service team in Glasgow. You will have a demonstrable understanding of the commercial aspects of the lift industry and be responsible for:
- The revenue management of repairs within an allocated area
- Preparing quotes and winning new business for repairs and modernisation from current clients.
- Winning new maintenance contracts from competitors and converting new installations into maintenance contracts.
- Maintaining excellent files on all maintenance contracts and provides management with reports / forecasts / information as required.
- The revenue management of maintenance contracts, liaising with the Service Manager to monitor excessive breakdowns including defects in order to sell possible solutions.
- Ensuring contract renewals are agreed by the due date – setting renewal prices and quotes for contracts
- Monitoring callout schedules and Engineer’s job sheets to identify problematic lifts to provide the customer with solutions
- Considering the impact of competition and what strategies and tactics can be utilised in this marketplace to negotiate skilfully to win concessions.
We strive to be a great place to work and to offer a wide range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals.
- Company vehicle or allowance
- Commission scheme
- All necessary equipment and safety training to keep you safe
- A pension scheme that you will be automatically enrolled into after 3 months which both you and the company contribute to
- 25 Paid company and 8 public holidays
- A minimum level of life insurance
- Access to Childcare Voucher scheme
If you meet the above requirements, please click apply.