Are you driven, passionate and eager to be rewarded?
Yes? You could be just the person we are looking for!
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a world-wide brand with offices here in Milton Keynes. As Retail Account Executive you will provide support for day to day management of UK retail accounts to deliver profitable growth for the retail business including management of own assigned accounts, acting as a back-up contact for queries, administrative needs and partnering with National and Key Account Mangers on face to face meetings.
The role will require a substantial amount of travel within the UK, plus some occasional European travel and overnight stays.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide back-up support for the management of new and existing retail accounts by telephone, email or face to face including accompanying National and Key Account Managers on visits.
- Effectively present product, company, and customer specific marketing programs and promotions in a concise, coherent, consultative and convincing manner to achieve sales goals.
- Implement and execute agreed national marketing promotional campaigns, support merchandising and sales literature, as needed.
- Provide monthly reporting for retail accounts and on a collective basis for other direct accounts on promotional activity, sales trends, market trends, etc.
- Drive the execution of national marketing promotional campaigns, support merchandising and sales literature, as needed.
- Provide monthly reporting for top accounts. Monitors the market including customer and competitor activities and competitors’ marketing initiatives.
- Frequent market /store visits to evaluate shopper behavior.
- Optimise E-merchandising opportunities through strategic positioning of product and promotional activities.
- Support Amazon account sales performance through implementation of Amazon promotional calendar, maintenance of product related content and management of consumer reviews.
- Networks with store managers, educates retailers on the benefits product
- Provides support at events and shows on the stand
- Reports store implementations and sales out data to the National Account Manager
We are looking for someone with:
- Knows how to effectively consult, educate, maintain and engage with customers resulting in positive and profitable relationships.
- Able to consolidate and present research data meaningfully
- Able to present Company and technical product knowledge of all company brands in a relevant, coherent and convincing manner
- Professional and tactful interpersonal communication skills to understand, persuade, influence, develop and maintain relationships, manage conflict, motivate, debate and interact across all levels internally and externally
- Mathematical proficiency regarding numeric calculations in forecasting, margin, audit, analysis, trends, research and compilation tasks.
- Ability to independently manage schedules, travel, deadlines against expected deliverables
- Intermediate working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Suite applications
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we’d love to hear from you!
Ascendant Recruitment is one of Milton Keynes and Northampton’s leading recruitment businesses. We support job seekers in Administration, Customer Service, Human Resources, & Finance positions. Ascendant Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on our current temporary, contract and permanent positions please visit, like & follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.