At Exertis, we thrive in a company culture that is driven to deliver more for customers. Our employees are committed, proactive and motivated. This dynamic environment contributes to a thriving growth-focused culture throughout Exertis, providing many career opportunities that span sales, commercial and corporate activities
To proactively grow our awareness and penetration of a wide range of IT and Consumer electronics products into targeted retail accounts increasing our profile and maximising all profit opportunities within these accounts ensuring achievement of agreed targets
* Develop and maintain new and current business within the account set.
* Profile and develop an in-depth knowledge of your customers and the profit opportunities
* Maintain Business Relationships
* Work closely with the Product Managers and Vendors feeding back retail requirements and driving demand. (Work on securing promotional opportunity and range opportunity within store and online.
* Reviewing target accounts and opening lines of communication
* Reviewing on a monthly basis previous month’s performance
* Create and execute agreed action plans.
* Create and update price lists
* Review credit limits
* Achieve company targets and objectives
* Review and manage stock holding with your category
* Develop and execute against agreed action plans
* Regular customer visits with clear objectives
* Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and complaint resolution
Above all you will need to be able to demonstrate excellent working relationships both internally and with our Vendors. You will already stand out from the crowd in your approach and determination to succeed.
In addition you will need to:
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills (particularly presentation)
* Possess good IT product knowledge
* Be confident & tenacious
* Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the distribution model
* Show commercial awareness
* Excel in planning & organisation
* Be flexible and adaptable
* Demonstrate high literacy & numeracy
* Possess Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
* Experience of working with Retail customers preferred but not essential
Set up a job alert.