We have an exciting opportunity for a Field Sales Executive to join our business. The role will be representing our client Nestlé Confectionery. Globally Nestlé has more than 2,000 brands, from global icons to local favourites. In the UK, Nestlé Confectionery has brands such as Kit Kat, Smarties, Aero, Lion, Milkybar, Fruit Pastilles and Polo and more.
Employed by Reach, you will be joining our high-performing team with responsibility for driving Nestlé Confectionery brand performance, awareness and availability across convenience retailers. Selling a portfolio of products, you will act as the face of the brand, carrying out retail store visits within a defined territory, with responsibility for business development; increasing product distribution, rate of sale and in store product visibility.
Role Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities
- Maintaining distribution of core and new product lines, directly selling in stores and ensuring that effective brand merchandising is in place
- Building relationships with key retail decision makers (retailers and business owners)
- Providing insightful and actionable feedback on market intelligence
- Ideally you will have experience within a sales, FMCG or retail, although we will also consider applications from ambitious and motivated individuals with experience from other sectors
- You will be excited about representing a great brand, show resilience, drive and tenacity to succeed.
- You must hold a full driving licence and be able to travel within a defined territory
Why join us?
- Ability to own to make decisions that will drive performance in your territory, whilst using your knowledge, views and recommendations will help shape our service
- On-going training to maximise every opportunity to reach your greatest potential, including access to an extensive suite of learning & development materials
- The opportunity to gain a deep understanding of field sales retail and FMCG processes that will enable your future career aspirations
- Access to the insight, data and reports to effectively and efficiently direct your actions in store
- We’re a fun, people-centric, performance focussed team, who are passionate about what we do – we work hard and we celebrate success together
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward thinking business that believes in investing in talent, and offers real opportunities for development and career progression. In return you’ll enjoy excellent training, and superb benefits including a Company Car, tablet, mobile phone, fuel card and contributory pension scheme. Standard working hours Monday to Friday.
As a values-driven, people centric business, we put our people at the centre of everything we do. We welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender.
Reach is part of the Acosta Europe Group
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.