We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to work as a Retail Sales Assistant in Bristol on a full-time, permanent basis. Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor supplying superior quality products.
The Retail Sales Assistant will work successfully as part of the shop team and will take responsibility for providing advice and guidance to customers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Greeting customers without being overbearing
- Advising, helping and recommending according to the customers needs
- Completing sales transactions effectively
- Providing the customer and company with the necessary documentation post sale
- Keeping up to date with current products and promotions as well as policies regarding payment and exchanges
- Maintaining sales records
- Watching for security risks and thefts
- Correctly displaying stock to promote sales
- Educated with GCSE Grade C (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics
- Must have a flair for interior design with previous experience and/or studies in art and design
- Ability to adapt design skills to promote products accordingly
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with customers on a consultancy basis
- Be passionate about design concepts and proposals
- Be willing to transport stock from the warehouse to shop floor and to customer’s vehicles when required
Interested? Don’t miss out on becoming a Retail Sales Assistant working in a growing team. Why wait? Get your career moving now and apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.