Our client is seeking an experienced Retail Sales Rep with experience in the Windows and Door industry ideally, to creat and implement a local sales plan, you will ensure product knowledge is sufficient and maximise sales through advertising campaigns. Follow up sales leads and have the ability to convert leads to sales.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Follow up leads promptly
* Convert leads to sales
* Liaise with our office team to achieve set objectives
* Cold calling to residential homes, distributing leaflets
* Reacting to and maximising advertising campaigns to build new customer base
* Build strong relationships and maintain a strong sales pipeline.
* Prepare and monitor monthly sales reports.
* Negotiate sales and ensure that all sales meet the client’s requirements.
* Keep track of upcoming sales and marketing opportunities.
Skills and Knowledge:
* Proven track record in retail sales, ideally uPVC windows and doors.
* Develop a well-organised journey plan to create a pipeline of new customers
* Proven track record of delivering to strict targets and meet deadlines.
* Customer focused approach with the ability to show initiative and desire to succeed.
* Excellent verbal and written skills; excels in both telesales and customer facing roles
* Demonstrate meticulous attention to detail and accurate record keeping
* Full driving licence
If you are interested in applying for this role please call Lorna on 01438 741 833 or email you cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.